Honestly I'm not a mean person. A little hurt, but not mean. My mom always would say "every action has an equal and/or greater reaction", "you have to give respect to get respect", and "you must learn from your mistakes, or you will get nowhere". So knowing those things I built what is now my life. Still the one thing that I can't understand is; was my mother the only mother to teach their children that? I ask because other people in my generation(and some slightly older )seem not to understand, those simple concepts. For me i respect all till the disrespect me, and in the heat of the moment I normally give a greater reaction then intended. Then after that moment I sit back and learn from the actions I made, while also analysing the action they made. From there I make a discussion before I got to bed if our friendship is worth trying to fix. Still by the strange chance we end up back in the same situation, it turn in to a life changing learning experience. I say that because I will learn that trying to have a friendship with a personality like that is unhealthy for me. Which will end with me cutting that person completely off. People in my surrounding generation don't understand that you can't act the way you want to towards people. Then catch an attitude when the person reacts. You can't get mad at people for wants or get upset cause you disrespected them. That's insane. So to be fair if you think I'm being mean to you cause I cut you off, look at your self first; and think if what you did to me was done to you how would you feel. What would have been your reaction?
-Candi
Saturday, July 9, 2016
The mean me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment